Monday, November 26, 2012

NaNoWriMo Winner... Again!

November is not over yet, but I have officially won NaNoWriMo for a second year in a row. Two for two! Next year, three for three. I now have 50,111 words in my official count. My novel is nowhere near complete. It looks like this one will be closer to 65-70,000 words before it's done. But that doesn't matter right now, because I won!!! I'll keep writing on this one while editing the first one to get it ready for publishing as an ebook. I already have a few people asking to read last year's novel. If you are interested, send me an email at this link and when I get it properly formatted, I'll send you a link to the ebook. This is a limited offer available only to those reading this blog and other close friends. Beyond that, there will be a charge for the book. I don't know how much yet. If you get a free copy and still want to support a starving writer, you will of course be welcome to purchase a copy. (Shameless plug)

Oh, and this year's novel title has changed. It is no longer Dogs of War: Havoc! It is now Dogs of War: Infiltration. Next year will be Dogs of War: Havoc! The trilogy may end up with a fourth book if I don't stop coming up with ideas and plot points don't stop ambushing me when I'm not expecting it. Characters thought dead really need to stay dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment