Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Q - Quiet

This post is a part of the A to Z Challenge. This year I have decided to go themeless. Each day I will post about whatever topic pops into my head. The result of this spontaneity is anyone's guess. Thanks for coming along for the ride.

Quiet. I remember that fondly. Like childhood memories and other things that seem long ago and far away. We used to have quiet times in our house. That was four children, two dogs, a cat, and two turtles ago. Those were good days. Now? Quiet is from 1:00-5:00 AM, maybe. Assuming Oklahoma weather doesn't decide to make its presence known at 3:00 AM as it seems to like doing lately. Right now, I'm trying to type with the kids discussing Zootopia (haven't seen it yet, but want to), Home Free playing on the TV (new video!!!), and the dogs whining about being stuck in the laundry room because they decided to sit in the mud all afternoon. Muddy butts don't get on my carpet! Well, I'm going to head to bed and try to find some quiet time. The alarm goes off way too early in the morning. Night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment