Tuesday, April 12, 2016

J - Jojo the Tire Man

This post is a part of the A to Z Challenge. This year I have decided to go themeless. Each day I will post about whatever topic pops into my head. The result of this spontaneity is anyone's guess. Thanks for coming along for the ride.

Anyone who read my blog last year during A to Z knows that I did movies. For each movie, I told a little about the movie, including a character, some plot points, etc. The reader then got to try to guess the movie and answer in the comments. This will be like that, sort of. This time, it's just a character and a quote based on that character. If you know what the movie is, let me know below. If not, maybe I'll tell you tomorrow.
I'm not going down for you killing Jojo the tire man!
 Poor Jojo. He just wanted to go straight and sell tires. Or so he says. Yeah, I don't believe it either. And neither do the two main characters of this Michael Bay film from 1995. I know, Michael Bay. But this is actually a good movie. The language is pretty bad, but if you can catch it on broadcast TV, it's pretty darn funny. The sequel wasn't as good, but that doesn't stop them from talking about a third movie coming out sometime in 2017.

Figured it out yet? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment