Thursday, April 14, 2016

L - Llamas with Attitude

This post is a part of the A to Z Challenge. This year I have decided to go themeless. Each day I will post about whatever topic pops into my head. The result of this spontaneity is anyone's guess. Thanks for coming along for the ride.

Llamas. What is with the attitude? When I was in high school we had two llamas. We got them to guard the emus. What? Didn't everyone have emus and llamas? I suppose the hedgehogs were unusual, too.

Anyway, the llamas were very friendly most of the time. Sometimes a little too friendly in fact. Have you ever been hugged by a 400 pound llama? It's not so bad when they just wrap their neck around you and nuzzle you a little. The problem comes when they jump up and throw their front legs over your shoulders and try to hug like people. Appreciate the sentiment, Mr. Llama, but you're a bit heavy.

Attitude? That comes when they decide they shouldn't have to obey the rules. They spit, kick, and make plans to knock your house down and build Kuzcotopia over the foundation. Complete with a swimming pool on the side. See what I mean? Attitude. Oh well, they're still fun. I might get another one some day. Until then, here's a picture of one.


No comments:

Post a Comment