Wednesday, April 13, 2016

K - Kinda Hard

This post is a part of the A to Z Challenge. This year I have decided to go themeless. Each day I will post about whatever topic pops into my head. The result of this spontaneity is anyone's guess. Thanks for coming along for the ride.

We've made it to K. We're almost halfway there! And I've learned something this year. A trick to making A to Z much easier. CHOOSE A THEME! Yeah, don't try to wing it each day with whatever comes to mind. Some days will be easy. Some days will be, shall we say, kinda hard. With a theme, at least you know half of what you're going to write. I've done it both ways and it was definitely easier when I used a theme. Guess what? Next year, there will be a theme. Until then, I'll just keep winging it and figure it out as I go along. I wonder what L will be? Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment