Monday, April 7, 2014

F - I'm Free... Aaghhh!

After two posts having trouble narrowing things down, I actually had quite a bit of trouble with the letter F. It took a while to come up with something for each category. Of course, after I finalized my choices, I began to think of others that would also work, but that's how it goes sometimes. Oh well.

Love
Faith No More - This one makes the list on the strength of one song; Epic. In fact, that's the only song of theirs that I can name. I wouldn't be surprised if it was the only song anyone can name. But, when one is that good and becomes such an instant classic, do you need more?

Hate
Free Fallin' (Tom Petty) - I am not a fan of Tom Petty. I don't think I have ever liked more than one of his songs. Most, I just don't care about one way or the other. But Free Fallin' just bugs me. It sounds like a bag of cats trying to serenade an irritated wolverine. While drinking. Heavily.

Hate to Love
Fighter (Christina Aguilera) - OK, at this point I'm hemorrhaging man points. Before this challenge, I didn't realize just how many songs I like that are less than manly. Oh well, it's too late to deny it now. I like this song. It's the best song Christina's had since Genie in a Bottle.

Any other F songs or bands like can name? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment