Monday, April 28, 2014

X - Uhhhh, hmmm...

I'm so ashamed. I have sat here trying to think of bands or songs or people or anything that starts with X that I can use for today's post. Guess what? There isn't much that starts with X. The only artist I can think of that I've ever heard of is Xzibit and I don't know any of his music. I do know that he's not my style. The fact that he's done songs with Snoop Dogg pretty much guarantees I won't have any familiarity with his catalog of work. I even googled bands and songs that start with X to see if I missed anything. If I did, so did everyone else. Everything that came up was a complete unknown to me. I feel so empty. I've failed at posting anything meaningful whatsoever for a letter during the A to Z challenge. So, to cheer myself up, I'm just going to give you a link to last year's X post that has absolutely nothing at all to do with music, but at least it has something to do with X. Enjoy. And if you can think of anyone or any song I've missed, let me know.

X - Xenophobia

And just for fun, I'm including a picture of a xenomorph.


No comments:

Post a Comment